The Eleven Principles of Metapsychiatry
The Eleven Principles of Metapsychiatry are a summary of the spiritual teaching and method of healing found in Metapsychiatry:
1. Thou shalt have no other interests before the good of God, which is spiritual blessedness.
2. Take no thought for what should be or what should not be; seek ye first to know the good of God, which already is.
3. There is no interaction anywhere, there is only Omniaction everywhere.
4. Yes is good, but no is also good.
5. God helps those who let Him.
6. If you know what, you know how.
7. Nothing comes into experience uninvited.
8. Problems are lessons designed for our edification.
Student: If I am praying for a healing, I cannot “do” this understanding, I must allow it to come to me,butIstillwanttodoit. <p 2>
9. Reality cannot be experienced or imagined; it can, however, be realized.
Dr. Hora: Well, what is the second principle of Metapsychiatry?
10. The understanding of what really is, abolishes all that seems to be.
11. Do not show your pearls to unreceptive minds, for they will demean them.
– Thomas Hora